Saturday, September 5, 2009
I made this layout for my brother & sister-in-law. The picture is of their daughter Willow & her biological sister who is also soon to be adopted by them. I wanted to enphasize the journey the whole family has taken over the past few years to finally be able to call their house "HOME". I didn't realize the impact I had made, until I made my sister-in-law cry when she saw it...and many others on the CTMH bulletin boards! I hope everyone else loves it as much as we do!
I used the Simple Pleasures Level 2 paper pack & stickease, Just Blooms flowers, Cocoa ink, pewter brads & photo hindges, and Liquid glass.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
I finally finished Trinity's Valentine's Day layout! I'm so please with the final product, and I hope you love it as much as I do! Here's a list of all the products I used to create it. All from Close to My Heart unless otherwise noted.
- Tulip, Chocolate, & Vanilla Cream inks & cardstock
- That's Amore Level 2 paper packet
- You're Adore stamp set
- Just Blooms & Big Pinks flowers
- Chocolate twill ribbon
- Tulip brads
- layout templates from Cherish Layout Idea Book(Nice & Simple layout)
- Sculpy Foam (I LOVE this stuff)! You can mold it, color it, stamp set...and it dries fast and light as a feather! It's such a COOL product!
- "My Little Angel" title font http://www.fonts101.com/xt_fontdetails_az_FID!19688~Fling_LET~font.html