Thursday, June 25, 2009

Trinity's Valentine Layout finally done!



I finally finished Trinity's Valentine's Day layout! I'm so please with the final product, and I hope you love it as much as I do! Here's a list of all the products I used to create it. All from Close to My Heart unless otherwise noted.

  • Tulip, Chocolate, & Vanilla Cream inks & cardstock
  • That's Amore Level 2 paper packet
  • You're Adore stamp set
  • Just Blooms & Big Pinks flowers
  • Chocolate twill ribbon
  • Tulip brads
  • layout templates from Cherish Layout Idea Book(Nice & Simple layout)
  • Sculpy Foam (I LOVE this stuff)! You can mold it, color it, stamp set...and it dries fast and light as a feather! It's such a COOL product!
  • "My Little Angel" title font http://www.fonts101.com/xt_fontdetails_az_FID!19688~Fling_LET~font.html

1 comment:

  1. WOW! These are beautiful online however they are absolutely stunning in person. Tanya you truly have a gift both with your photography and scrapbooking. Thanks for sharing and giving the rest of us something to aspire to :)
    Amanda@FunWhoopee.com

    ReplyDelete